Helping business owners get more done
Your business doesn't slow down, so we make sure you always have the available services to keep pace. Check out our array of services that are tailored to small and medium-sized businesses in Delaware and Maryland.
Delaware and Maryland businesses of every size will benefit from our checking and savings accounts. With multiple options, there’s an account that can be tailored to your company’s specific needs.
- Basic Business Checking - Here's the ideal account when you have lower transaction volumes and still want anytime convenience and plenty of free features.
- Deluxe Business Checking - Get 100 free deposit items per month and all the digital access you want to manage your account anywhere.
- Premium Business Checking - Earn interest on your deposits and get 200 free deposit items per month with our top-level business checking account.
- Overdraft Protection - Avoid the embarrassment of declined transactions by using your Savings Account to back up your Business Checking account. You'll get up to six transfers per month.
- SEP IRA - Here's a flexible, convenient and affordable way for you to contribute to your retirement savings, as well as your employees'.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) - Enhance your health and retirement benefits while giving employers control over saving for medical expenses. HSAs are available after a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) is purchased, and the lower cost of HDHPs compared to other plans means you can transfer some of the savings to employees' HSAs.
Your business doesn’t slow down, and neither do we. Our array of convenient services are tailored to small and medium-sized businesses in Delaware and Maryland.
- Express Teller Machines - Deposit as much cash and as many checks as you want, 24/7. Our machines are designed to handle your needs.
- Coin & Cash Services - These services are available upon request at any branch location
- Mobile Deposit - Deposit checks from anywhere, anytime it's convenient using Mobile Deposit.
- Online Banking - Our free Online Business Banking service allows you to manage all your business accounts quickly and efficiently and gives you the freedom to pay bills and vendors online.
- Quicken® and QuickBooks® Users: Tidemark FCU makes it convenient to manage your finances through powerful Financial Management software such as Quicken® and QuickBooks®.
Quicken & QuickBooks Support Options for End Users
QuickBooks Support: https://community.intuit.com/products/quickbooks-help-en-us
QuickBooks Customer Support Service Phone Number: +1-844-541-7444
QuickBooks ProAdvisor Link (Paid support): http://accountants.intuit.com/secure/proadvisor/support/index.jsp
QuickBooks Online (QBO) Support: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com
Quicken Customer Support Service Phone Number: +1-855-676-2448, +1-(650)-944-6000
Intuit Community Forums: (Free online resource) https://community.intuit.com/
FI Look Up: TideFCU
Please make sure your computer has the most recent browser downloaded.
- Merchant Services - We provide the hardware, software and support that allows you to accept electronic payments, convert checks and manage ACH transactions.
- Night Depositories - All our branch locations feature secure night drops, and deposits are processed promptly the next business morning under strict dual control.
To make your business plans come to life, you likely need a smart financing option ready immediately. That’s where we come in. We’re invested in the success of your Delaware or Maryland business.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Commercial Vehicle & Equipment Loans
- School Bus Loans
- Business Line of Credit
- Business Credit Card Insurance
- Business Loan Rates
When you're ready to apply for a business loan, email your documentation to our Business Services Department at BusinessServices@tidemarkfcu.org or call 302-629-0100, ext. 120.