These services make your life easier
We're always looking for ways to help you get more done in less time, and these electronic services offer tremendous convenience when monitoring your account and transferring or depositing money.
- Use ACH Debit Origination to pay your Tidemark Federal Credit Union loans using an account at another financial institution
- Set up monthly, biweekly, weekly or semi-monthly payments
- Emergency one-time debits also can be made
- Eliminate paper statements traveling through the mail system for more security
- Receive alerts when your statement is ready
- View each month's statement behind a firewall in Online Banking
- Access up to 12 months of transactions
- View, print and save statements as necessary
- Easy signup and free to use
- Send and receive money throughout the world
- Outgoing domestic wires and incoming domestic and international wires available
- Outgoing wires includes U.S. banks and credit unions with branches in foreign countries
- Visit a branch or download our form to initiate a wire
- Same-day domestic wires must be received in our accounting department by 2 p.m.
- Instantly deposit your payroll, pension, Social Security and other recurring payments
- Schedule bill payments for recurring expenses, such as utilities, cable and more
- Provide Tidemark Federal Credit Union's Routing/ABA number (231176884) and your account number to set up Direct Deposit or Electronic Payments
After establishing Direct Deposit, use Payroll Distribution to direct specific portions of your payments to different accounts.
Set up automatic transfers for loan payments, to fund savings accounts, and more.