These services make your life easier
We're always looking for ways to help you get more done in less time, and these electronic services offer tremendous convenience when monitoring your account and transferring or depositing money.
- Use ACH Debit Origination to pay your Tidemark Federal Credit Union loans using an account at another financial institution
- Set up monthly, biweekly, weekly or semi-monthly payments
- Emergency one-time debits also can be made
Account alerts are notifications that can be set up to notify you by email and/or text messages of activity that has happened or will be happening on your account.
Account Alerts are available for Share and Loans and can be tailored to your individual needs. Some of the options are below:
- Payment Posted Alert for Automatic Loan Transfers
- Payment Due Date Reminder
- Change of Address Verification
- NSF Alert
- Low Balance
- ATM Withdrawal Posts
- Debit or Credit Card Authorization Pending
Setting up account alerts on your share and loans will help prevent fraud by alerting you when a transaction has occurred.
To set-up account alerts, please give us a call 302-629-0100, email email@example.com or stop by one of our branch locations.
Set up automatic transfers for loan payments, to fund savings accounts, and more. You can set this up in Online Banking yourself, or contact us to set it up for you.
- Instantly deposit your payroll, pension, Social Security and other recurring payments
- Schedule bill payments for recurring expenses, such as utilities, cable and more
- Provide Tidemark Federal Credit Union's Routing/ABA number (231176884) and your account number to set up Direct Deposit or Electronic Payments
- Eliminate paper statements traveling through the mail system for more security
- Receive alerts when your statement is ready
- View each month's statement behind a firewall in Online Banking
- Access up to 12 months of transactions
- View, print and save statements as necessary
- Easy signup and free to use
- Send and receive money throughout the world
- Outgoing domestic wires and incoming domestic and international wires available
- Outgoing wires includes U.S. banks and credit unions with branches in foreign countries
- Visit a branch or download our form to initiate a wire
- Same-day domestic wires must be received in our accounting department by 2 p.m.