Existing Online Banking Users
IMPORTANT FIRST TIME LOGIN INFORMATION:
Your Username will remain the same as it is now.
Your Password will be TFCU and the last 4 digits of the primary members social security number.
New User Enrollment
If you're new to online banking with Tidemark FCU, you need to complete the enrollment process the first time that you log in. Once you complete the steps, you'll be on your way to accessing your accounts everywhere you go!
Step 1 - Enroll
- Click Enroll Link
- We require a Pin to process your registration. Note: the registration Pin is different from the password created by you (shown in Step 2 below). The password (and User Id) are used each time you log into Online Banking.
Step 2 - Create Username and Password
- You will be prompted to create a username and password.
Step 3 - Complete Remaining Fields
- Fields shown are required.
Step 4 - Bill Pay Enrollment
- You may enroll in Bill Pay through our combined enrollment.
Step 5 - Secure Sign Up Screens
- If your sign up information is validated you will see the "Sign up completed" screen and your registration will be automatically approved.
- View payment history
- Manage funding accounts
Validation Soft Fail - Desktop
Validation Hard Fail
If the social security number or member number that you enter is not found on our system, your registration will be declined. Note: mobile view not featured
Step 6 - Verify Multi Factor Authentication Details (MFA)
- Upon successful registration, up to two phone numbers will be retrieved from our host and used as your MFA numbers
- These numbers will be used to authenticate future unrecognized devices, to utilize the Forgotten Password tool, or authenticating via our Mobile App. Note: it is important to confirm that the number(s) are correct.
- The email address that you use on the registration form will also be available as an MFA option.
Step 7 - Enter Verification Code & Save Devices
- You will receive a 6 digit random code via email or text. Note: code expires after 10 minutes
- If you are on a personal computer, you should register it (by clicking "Yes, this is a private computer"). This will eliminate you receiving the MFA challenge screen upon next login. If you are on a public computer, you should choose "No, this a public computer". Either button takes you to Online Banking.
- If you are registering through our mobile app, you will receive a phone call or text, you must respond directly (i.e. pressing 1 when prompted on the call). You will then be taken directly into the app, and will not go through the verification again.