WE KEEP YOU MOVING WITH ONLINE BANKING
Whether you're in Delaware, Maryland or elsewhere, you'll be able to access your account information in real time and take care of various tasks through our Online Banking Program. It's like having a Tidemark Federal Credit Union branch at your disposal all the time.
- Security Options allows you to pick how you are contacted
- Ability to rename and hide accounts
- Setup alerts and notifications
- Secure Chat
- Secure Email
- Calendar on the home page
- Calculator on the home page
- Bill Pay on the home page
- Quick Peek at your 10 most recent transactions
- Balance totals for deposits and loans
- Send money to a member
- Setup one-time or reoccurring transfers to shares/loans
- Manage transfer destinations
- Make external transfers - Pop Money
- View scheduled transfer
- Set up loan payments to Tidemark FCU loans from external accounts
- Out going wires
- Ability to search for person or business
- View payment history
- Manage funding accounts
- Text banking and alerts
- Share access with others
- Apply for a loan
- Open an account
- Re-order checks
- My TurboTax
- Stop payment on checks
- Card management
- Easy access to Quicken (QBO) and Quick Books (QFX)
- Smart Watch Quick Balances and Locations
Quicken® and QuickBooks® Users: Tidemark FCU makes it convenient to manage your finances through powerful Financial Management software such as Quicken® and QuickBooks®.
- Web Connect
- Direct Connect
Quicken & QuickBooks Support Options for End Users
- QuickBooks Support: https://community.intuit.com/products/quickbooks-help-en-us
- QuickBooks Customer Support Service Phone Number: +1-844-541-7444
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor Link (Paid support): http://accountants.intuit.com/secure/proadvisor/support/index.jsp
- QuickBooks Online (QBO) Support: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com
- Quicken Customer Support Service Phone Number: +1-855-676-2448, +1-(650)-944-6000
- Intuit Community Forums: (Free online resource) https://community.intuit.com/
- FI Look Up: TideFCU
Please make sure your computer has the most recent browser downloaded.
Why is Tidemark FCU changing my online banking?
We are upgrading our online banking system as part of our ongoing effort to provide account holders with state-of-the art banking functionality, convenience, and security. Our new online banking system offers robust online banking functionality on all of your devices, and will enable you to bank anytime, anywhere.
When will the upgrade take place?
The online banking upgrade is scheduled for October 23rd.
Is there any action required to start using the new experience?
Yes, it is important that you either update or validate your contact information before October 11th in order to enable you to log into the new system. You can update your contact information online, by phone, in-branch, or by secure email.
Will I have to re-register for online banking?
No, if you already have online banking, you will still have access. You will login in with your current user name. We have created a default password for the first time you sign in. Default Password: TFCU and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
The first time you login you will need to:
- Enter your existing User ID and Default Password
- Select how you want to receive your Secure Access Code- email, telephone or text.
- After entering the code you will then be prompted to set up a new password
What should I do before my bill pay account is upgraded?
You should print out your payment history. Your payment information may not transfer over to your upgraded account.
What should I do after my bill pay account is upgraded?
You should verify your payee names, addresses and account numbers are correct. This will help avoid disruptions to your scheduled payments. You should also set up new e-Bills for your payees. With eBill you can view, pay and track bills online.
Will my scheduled bill pay transfers convert over to the new system?
Unfortunately, no. Due to the complexity of transfers and their frequency, we will be asking all account holders to setup their reoccurring transfers within the new system. Please make note of all your transfers so you can set them up once you login into the new system. If you need assistance, please contact one of our representatives.
Will my scheduled online banking transfers convert over to the new system?
Unfortunately, your transfers will not show in the new system, however, they will still occur through our core system. Due to the complexity of transfers and their frequency, we will be asking all account holders to setup their reoccurring transfers within the new system. Please make note of all your transfers so you can set them up once you login to the new system. If you need assistance, please contact one of our representatives.
Will my transaction history transfer over to the new system?
Yes, you’ll have access to your transaction history.
Will I have access to my e-statement history?
Yes, you will also have access to up to your e-statements, if you are an e-statement subscriber. To subscribe to paperless e-statements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 302-629-0100.
Is there an online resource for help?
Yes, there is a “Live Chat” option available.
Are there minimum browser requirements for this new system?
The only browser requirement is that your browser must be HTMLS compatible. We recommend updating your browser the latest version available – not just to ensure compatibility with the new online banking experience, but also to ensure that your online banking is as secure as possible. Browsers below the following requirements will not provide functionality: Internet Explorer – Version 11 and below, Firefox – Version 24 and below, Chrome – Version 30 and below, Safari – Version 6 and below.
Can I use this on my phone/tablet?
Absolutely. Our new online banking system will provide you the ability to bank anytime, anywhere, from any device- conveniently and securely. You can download the app on any Android or Apple device, and it will provide a consistent experience with banking from your desktop. If you’re on a platform that isn’t Android or Apple, you can always access online banking via your HTML5 – compatible mobile browser.
What is unified experience?
A unified experience simply means that the look and feel of your online banking is consistent on all your devices. It does not mean that the exact same features and functions are available on every device. It is intended to improve your experience by making navigation simple and familiar regardless of device.