5.99% APR up to $5,000 (minimum of $500)
- 1st Payment deferred for 60 days
- 6 months for up to $1,000
- 15 months for up to $2,500
- 28 months for up to $5,000
- Loans are subject to underwriting and generally require a credit score of 650 or more
- Must show proof that current employment has been impacted by COVID-19
- Maximum of $5,000 per household (multiple advances are permitted)
VISA Credit Card
Members with existing VISA cards can get a Cash Advance up to their available limit. Just visit a branch or call us at 302-629-0100 and we’ll put the funds into your account. During the months of March and April we will waive cash advance fees.
If you currently have a VISA card with us and would like an increase, contact us. Our maximum limit, depending on credit history and income level, is $25,000
We anticipate that many people will be out of work with limited or no pay due to closures caused by the coronavirus.
We will be liberal providing extensions to borrowers who have been financially burdened due to the coronavirus. Until further notice, loan extensions will be provided in 1-month increments. Please click here for instructions and form to apply.