Tidemark’s goal with our Encore Checking Account is to ensure that everyone has access
We'll Help You Reestablish Your Financial Footing
Plus, all of these services for FREE:
- FREE Debit Card for Bill Pay and Point of Sale transactions
- FREE Branch Services
- FREE Automated Telephone Banking
- FREE Live Chat
- FREE Mobile Deposit
- FREE Online/Mobile Banking
- FREE Account Alerts
- FREE e-Statements
|Debit Card||$5 For Point of Sale and Bill Payment; free|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$5 in Prime Savings Account; $0 in Checking|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$5*|
|Overdraft or NSF Fees||None|
|Account Activation, Dormancy, Inactivity, and Low Balance Fee||None|
|Branch Access||Free and unrestricted|
|Automated Telephone Banking||Free via our Automated Telephone Banking system or live with our Contact Center|
|ATM Access||Free at Tidemark Express Teller Machines (ETMs), Up to 8 per month free at foreign ATMs|
|Deposit Capability||Free cash and check deposits in branch, at Tidemark ETMs, and via mobile banking|
|Member Check Cashing for Tidemark Checks||Free|
|Online and Mobile Banking||Free|
|Monthly Statements||Free electronic; $1 per month for paper statements|
Rely on Our Expertise, Credibility and Consistent Advice
In late 2015, we implemented a plan to enhance our financial counseling services by certifying employees with the Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®) designation. Our financial counseling program is free to members to help make a positive difference in your financial future. Our Financial Counselors are looking out for you and your family by offering various services:
- Education regarding sound financial principles
- Assist with debt management
- Identify and modify ineffective money management behaviors
- Develop successful strategies for achieving financial goals
- Develop new perspectives on the dynamics of money in relation to family, friends and individual self-esteem
Break free of Payday Lenders with the Encore Advance Program.
- Maximum advance is the lesser of $500 or your normal payroll deposit.
- Abbreviated payroll advance application… original application is good for a period of 1 year
- Advance must be paid by automatic debit on your next pay date. Pay date cannot exceed two weeks.
- Fees: $5 per $100 borrowed.
Need some help breaking free of the Advance cycle? We can put you on a schedule to pay off your advance over a time period up to 6 months.
- Amount*: Minimum Loan of $200 and maximum of $500.
- Maturity*: Minimum of 1 month and maximum of 6 months.
- Interest Rate: 6% APR.
- Payments: Equal installments of principal and interest over the term of the loan.
*Based on the borrowers’ ability to repay.