2020 Board Elections
Board of Directors - Elections
Tidemark is now accepting applications for our Board of Directors.
Do you have a special talent you can contribute to our Board?
- IT expertise
- Resume and Biography (for our Annual Meeting, in the event your name is accepted into nomination)
- Board of Directors Application
- Areas of Expertise/Experience Assessment
- Skill/Capability Assessment
- Signed Disclosures and Agreement
The Nominating Committee will send you an acknowledgment letter and may interview potential candidates for further information and assessment of their skills and experience. The Nominating Committee typically completes its selection by March 31st and informs potential candidates of their decision.
TO SERVE AS A DIRECTOR OF TIDEMARK FEDERAL CREDIT UNION YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Be a member of Tidemark Federal Credit Union for at least one year.
- Be a member in good standing of Tidemark Federal Credit Union.
- Qualify for bonding with the Tidemark Federal Credit Union’s fidelity bond carrier.
- Not be involved in a lawsuit against Tidemark Federal Credit Union.
- Never had a judgment issued against you in a civil action based upon grounds of fraud, deceit or misrepresentation.
- Never caused Tidemark Federal Credit Union to suffer a financial loss and have no financial obligations to any institution or company extending credit which is or has been delinquent more than two consecutive monthly payments at a time during the past five years.
- Never been removed from office by any regulatory agency while acting as an officer, employee, consultant, or representative of any financial institution.
- Never been personally subject to an operating directive for cause while serving as an officer, director, or senior executive of any financial institution.
- Never caused or participated in an activity that resulted in the suspension or revocation of a financial institution’s certificate of incorporation, or authority or license to do business.
- Have no criminal record, no felony convictions or pending felony charges.
- Be free of any real or perceived conflict of interest that might reasonably be expected to prevent you from acting in the best interests of the credit union.
- Authorize and give approval to obtain a criminal background check, credit check and employment information.
- Complete an Application, Areas of Expertise/Experience Assessment, Skill/Capability Assessment, and a Disclosures Agreement and submit to the Nominating Committee by March 1st.