Here's how to protect your card
- Never leave your debit card where someone can grab it easily.
- Never write your PIN on your card.
- Never reveal your PIN to others, especially to anyone who calls you.
- Be careful when storing your debit card next to other cards with magnetic stripes because your debit card coding may be erased.
- If you lose your card, contact us.
- Disable your card through Mobile Banking by clicking on Card Controls, or through Online Banking.
Stay secure at ATMs
- If the ATM is not in a secure area, approach carefully and watch for suspicious people or circumstances.
- Be prepared when you approach the ATM so you can complete your transaction quickly.
- If you withdraw cash, pocket it quickly and leave so you don't invite attention and trouble with a handful of cash.
- Use your body to screen your activity so others can't see you input your PIN.
- If you notice suspicious activity around an ATM, go to the nearest populated location or the police immediately.