Product News and Enhancements
As part of our navigation flow redesign project, the More page has a new look, paving the way for upcoming enhancements.
Who is Affected?
- End User impact? Yes. You will see improvements to your Mobile App experience on iOS and Android.
Downtime? No downtime is anticipated.
NOTE: This release has iOS & Android apps on different minor versions:
- Account updates
- The display order of “Available balance” and “Current Balance” can now be configured to match your preference. The configuration will be honored on the Accounts page, Quick Balance page and the app’s Balance Widget.
- Loan accounts show more detail with the breakdown of how much of the payment applies to accrued interest and how much applies to fees.
- Upon login, the app will show you the date of their last login into digital banking.
- Navigation flow design updates
- Settings is moved from the More page navigation to the top action bar in order to reduce the number of navigation items on the More page.
- More page navigation items and section headers now have a modern new look.
- Notification alerts in the message center will now use the same text as Online Banking.
- On the Check Deposit page, you may now access deposit history even if check deposit is not allowed.
Business Banking ACH/Wires is undergoing scheduled maintenance that will impact the availability of Business Banking ACH and Wires. We anticipate a disruption in services during the update.
Wednesday, October 21 from 11 p.m. – 3 a.m. PT.
Business Banking ACH/Wire features will be unavailable during the window. If you are attempting to access these features during this period will receive a message informing them of an error. All other features will remain available.
What is changing?