Tidemark’s goal with our Encore Checking Account is to ensure that everyone has access to safe and affordable banking services free of excessive minimum balances and high or unpredictable fees.
We'll Help You Reestablish Your Financial Footing
Key features of the Encore Checking Account include a monthly cost of only $5 a month, NO NSF or Overdraft fees, the ability to pay bills and make purchases, and federal deposit insurance. Encore Checking is available in every one of Tidemark’s 6 branches across Sussex and Kent County.
Plus, all of these services for FREE:
- FREE Debit Card for Bill Pay and Point of Sale transactions
- FREE Branch Services
- FREE Automated Telephone Banking
- FREE Live Chat
- FREE Mobile Deposit
- FREE Online/Mobile Banking
- FREE Account Alerts
- FREE e-Statements
|Debit Card||For Point of Sale and Bill Payment; free|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$5 in Prime Savings Account; $0 in Checking|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||$5*|
|Overdraft or NSF Fees||None|
|Account Activation, Dormancy, Inactivity, and Low Balance Fee||None|
|Branch Access||Free and unrestricted|
|Automated Telephone Banking||Free via our Automated Telephone Banking system or live with our Contact Center|
|ATM Access||Free at Tidemark Express Teller Machines (ETMs), Up to 8 per month free at foreign ATMs|
|Deposit Capability||Free cash and check deposits in branch, at Tidemark ETMs, and via mobile banking|
|Member Check Cashing for Tidemark Checks||Free|
|Online and Mobile Banking||Free|
|Monthly Statements||Free electronic; $1 per month for paper statements|
*This fee is waived in any month you conduct a minimum of 10 posted signature-based debit or credit card purchases per month.
Rely on Our Expertise, Credibility and Consistent Advice
In late 2015, we implemented a plan to enhance our financial counseling services by certifying employees with the Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC®) designation. Our financial counseling program is free to members to help make a positive difference in your financial future. Our Financial Counselors are looking out for you and your family by offering various services:
- Education regarding sound financial principles
- Assist with debt management
- Identify and modify ineffective money management behaviors
- Develop successful strategies for achieving financial goals
- Develop new perspectives on the dynamics of money in relation to family, friends and individual self-esteem
Break free of Payday Lenders with the Encore Advance Program.
- Maximum advance is the lesser of $500 or your normal payroll deposit.
- Abbreviated payroll advance application… original application is good for a period of 1 year
- Advance must be paid by automatic debit on your next pay date. Pay date cannot exceed two weeks.
- Fees: $5 per $100 borrowed.
Need some help breaking free of the Advance cycle? We can put you on a schedule to pay off your advance over a time period up to 6 months.
- Amount*: Minimum Loan of $200 and maximum of $500.
- Maturity*: Minimum of 1 month and maximum of 6 months.
- Interest Rate: 6% APR.
- Payments: Equal installments of principal and interest over the term of the loan.
*Based on the borrowers’ ability to repay.