Set up automatic transfers for loan payments, to fund savings accounts, and more. You can set this up in Online Banking yourself, or contact us to set it up for you.
- Use ACH Debit Origination to pay your Tidemark Federal Credit Union loans using an account at another financial institution
- Set up monthly, biweekly, weekly or semi-monthly payments
- Emergency one-time debits also can be made
- You can set this up in online or mobile banking or contact us for assistance at 302-629-0100, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit a branch location
- Send and receive money throughout the world
- Outgoing domestic wires and incoming domestic and international wires available
- Outgoing wires includes U.S. banks and credit unions with branches in foreign countries
- Visit a branch or download our form to initiate a wire
- Same-day domestic wires must be received in our accounting department by 2 p.m.
Incoming Wire Instructions
- Wire to: Tidemark Federal Credit Union
1941 Bridgeville Highway
P.O. Box 1800
Seaford, DE 19973
- ABA# 231176884
Your account will be credited once funds have been verified.