- What is the best way to start or change my direct deposit?
- When will the change take place?
- Do you allow me to split my direct deposit between financial institutions?
Direct Deposit Advance
Social Security Direct Deposit
Closing Your Other Account
- Ensure that your payroll is now posting to Tidemark Federal Credit Union.
- Ensure that all of your automatic bill payments (either through ACH Debit or through your Debit Card) have been moved to Tidemark. Review past statements to determine that you contacted all providers.
- Ensure that any checks you have written against the account have cleared. If not, you will have to leave enough in the account to pay the checks. If the checks are outdated (older than 90 days), you may either issue a Stop Payment or simply close the account and the checks will be returned. If your financial institution charges fees, make sure you leave enough to cover the fees until the checks clear.