Home Equity Loans
Get the Funding You Need for Your Next Big Project!
The Money You Need, Under One Roof
Home Equity Loan
- Good option when you need a specific amount of money within a limited time frame
- Terms up to 20 years
- Finance up to 100% of your net appraised value if Tidemark Federal Credit Union holds your first mortgage
- Finance up to 80% of your net appraised value ($100,000 max) if another institution holds your first mortgage
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Access money whenever you need it, just as you would through a credit card.
- Finance up to 100% of your home's net appraised value if Tidemark Federal Credit Union currently holds your first mortgage
- Finance up to 80% of your home's net appraised value ($100,000 max) if another institution holds your first mortgage, depending on credit history and other factors.
- Variable rate adjusts quarterly.
Home Improvement Loans
Financing For Your Special Home Project
Our Home Improvement Loan is structured in different ways, depending on your circumstances. If you have sufficient equity in your home, this loan becomes available as a line of credit.
If you lack equity but have a first mortgage with us and your improvements are not more than 25% of the as-built value of your home, you can finance the improvements as a partial construction loan that converts to a home equity loan.
If you lack equity, your first mortgage is held elsewhere and your project is beyond the 25% threshold, your loan will become a new construction-to-permanent loan.
We're here to guide you, so contact us to discuss your plans and find out how funds from our Home Improvement Loan can be disbursed to you.