Perfect for the member who doesn’t perform a lot of debit card purchases but still wants lots of perks. Also perfect for Student Checking; members age 15 to 22 can be linked to parental accounts for monitoring and fund-transfer purposes. Even students outside of Delaware and Maryland can use this account. Various features help young members manage their money wisely.
Free Standard Checking. Keeping Banking Simple
- .10% APR on balances above $2,000*
- Bill Pay available
- Direct Deposit advance (for qualified accounts to help you make the switch to Tidemark FCU)
- Overdraft Privilege up to $500 (for accounts in good standing)
- Free box of checks
- Plus other checking benefits we offer
- Refunds on ATM fees (Included in monthly rewards)
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Online banking
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile deposit
- Free Billpay
- Overdraft Protection available
- Visa® debit card available
- Free first box of checks (certain styles only)
- 24x7 Express Teller Machines (teller transactions are available 24x7, and live teller assistance is available during regular business hours.)
When you open your checking account, a set of temporary checks and your first full check order is on us. Reordering is just a click away. If you run out before your next order, we can supply emergency checks at any branch to tide you over.
Special Pricing and Ease Of Ordering
Reorder checks 24/7 by clicking here; or, if you prefer, you can order while in your account in Online Banking or by calling our Member Service Center at (302)-629-0100 during regular business hours. Group discounts apply to all check orders.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. .20% APY (Annual Percentage Yield)