2023 Scholarship Application
The Tidemark Federal Credit Union Foundation is pleased to offer this scholarship program to high school students who plan to attend college or to existing college students who are continuing their education at the college level.
- Applicant’s high school transcript showing all grades, SAT scores, GPA, and class rank.
- If the applicant is currently enrolled in college, he/she should include a current copy of his/her official college transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation from people other than family members. Recommendations may be written by guidance counselors, high school teachers, professors and community leaders.
- All scholarship applications and supporting materials must be received by Tidemark Federal Credit Union Foundation on or before April 21,2023.
- Selection will be made by May 1, 2023. Only applicants selected to receive a scholarship will be notified.
- Each recipient must respond with his/her acceptance, in writing, by May 8, 2023.
- Recipient(s) must provide a copy of their letter of acceptance to the two- or four-year accredited college they plan to attend, or proof that they are currently enrolled and will be enrolled for the 2023-2024 school year. Failure to provide documentation may result in forfeiture of the scholarship monies.